- I am listening to Clannad
- I am currently teaching myself, through various You Tube videos, to crochet a granny square. And I'm doing it badly.
- I am wearing a Celtic t-shirt with a gold knot work ring and bright green dragons and I don't care who sees it
- I have red hair
- I don't like Twilight
- Conversely, I do love Charlaine Harris's 'Dead' series and have just bought another three volumes; upon which purchase I was laughed at by the shop assistant
- I like Starbucks skinny lattes, even if they are all froth and no coffee
- I'm indoors hiding, when it is probably the most glorious day of the year so far
- I have never stopped wearing thick black (occasionally ribbed) tights all year, and now it is the season, I am contemplating moving into my woolly versions
- I like proper hot water bottles without novelty covers
- I have a Peugeot 206 that is covered in dog.
- I write bad poetry
- I love Dr Hook and Billy Joel, and I'm playing 'Innocent Man' just a bit too much these days
- Just as graphic novels gain some credibility I find I'm going off them. C'est la vie
So there we go. Not cool. Not bothered.
GD: emotionally screwed and thinking she's about to break (I'm not kidding - I ran away from home today for three hours and ended up in Starbucks. Some rebel, I). Physically crippled but unable to get a doctor's appointment because the crones beat me in the 8:30am stampede.