- Well employed with a skilled job that gives me the freedom and flexibility to be who I wish to be or a trapped, bored corporate whore?
- Outgoing, friendly and helpful to those who approach, or hiding a ‘Burn Everything’ mentality?
- Lucky to live in a land of plenty where I am rich enough to live comfortably, or a fat, grossly self-indulgent bucket of lard?
- Highly educated and seeking further enlightenment through study, or hiding from responsibility behind academia?
- The proud owner of a lovely seaside house that keeps me warm and nurtures me, or trapped into a cycle of mortgage repayments and negative equity?
- Tinged with a first world country healthy glow and the benefits of the National Health Service, or a neurotic, self deluded harpy…
You see where I’m going with this? Incidentally the answer is yes to everything.
GD is: at work; perspiring; extremely anti-social; wondering what to do now this stage of my formal education has ended; suffering from a week without television; watching too many DVD box sets (Dexter, Heros 1 &2, Six Feet Under, which I’m loving) and having a Tarantino Fest